- Perform HVAC load calculations, energy models and ventilation calculations in conformance with applicable codes and energy efficiency standards
- Sizing equipment and developing layouts for airside and hydronic systems.
- Coordinating with other disciplines as well as other internal and external team members (e.g. vendors, clients, and contractors)
- Prepare construction documents including drafting utilizing REVIT
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the HVAC design field
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit
- MS Office skills • Excellent planning and organization skills