- Perform general office administrative tasks, including answering phones, managing emails, and handling mail and correspondence.
- Greet and assist visitors, clients, and employees in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain and organize office files, records, and documents both physically and electronically.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conference rooms as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents using office software (e.g., Microsoft Office suite).
- Manage inventory and order office supplies, ensuring adequate stock levels.
- Assist with travel arrangements and accommodations for staff when necessary.
- Coordinate with vendors and service providers for office maintenance and repairs.
- Provide support in organizing and executing office events, meetings, and conferences.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or relevant certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency in using standard office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and email programs (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness to take on various tasks as needed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced office environment.